Skip to main content

See How they Run

I have a deal with my friends: tell me what to watch.
Basically crime mistery is entertaining 
I don't really like something predictible
But this here is ... nothing I have ever seen 
I love to laugh 
But being force to stop the movie everytime I choke with laughter? Well, made this movie last longer
Dear Saoirse Una Ronan, I have seen a lot of you already, but officially, you are my number one, the best actress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thousand Blows

"A widzisz Mary? Może zdarzyć się nawet najlepszym z nas"

Pluribus (pl.Jedyna)

Wow!!! Absolutely awesome!  Reminds me of book I've just read "All better now" by Neal Shusterman and 'Sense8' series.  Grzecznie i z troską uaktualniasz swoje czyny żeby tylko jedyna osoba czuła się komfortowo, ale jej emocje potrafią zabić. Aż strach pomyśleć gdyby tak mogło być naprawdę 

Shakespeare in Love

- wyjawię panu jedną z tajemnic branży teatralnej: kataklizmy to jedna z przeszkód na drodze do nieuchronnej klęski. - co zatem robić? -nic, wszystko się dobrze skończy. - jakim cudem? - nie wiem, to tajemnica.